If you work in an office setting or have kids in public school, you’re likely familiar with the infamous “flu season.” According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), flu season in the United States generally occurs between fall and winter with infections reaching their peak between December and February. Some years the strain is weak and fairly easy to contain. Other years it is strong and highly infectious, causing more and more people to develop symptoms that require they stay home from work and school.
At Clean Safely, we’re dedicated to developing products that stop flu germs in their tracks. Case in point: Bioesque Botanical Disinfectant Solution, a powerful solution trusted by infection control companies like our friends at Ecovasive.
Check out a local news broadcast featuring Ecovasive as they combat flu season in a central Georgia high school. Each of the products they use are available in our online catalog.
- Biosesque Botanical Disinfectant Solution, Learn More
- Professional Cordless Electrostatic Handheld Sprayer, Learn More
- Professional Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer, Learn More
- RSC Bio Solutions Partners with Allied BioScience as a Preferred National Service Provider for SurfaceWise2 Coating Providing Continuous Protection Against COVID-19
- The Process Within the Protocol: 3 Steps for Success
- Victory Innovations Co.: Electrostatic Demo
- NSF Registration Program: Bioesque Disinfectant Solution
- Bioesque Disinfectant Solution Overview