Chances are if you’ve been in the cleaning and sanitation industry for a while, you know about EALs, a.k.a. “Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants.” But what you may not know is that there are a lot of misconceptions about their effectiveness and application in certain industries.
Many believe, for example, that all EALs are basically the same. Not true. In fact, there are four different classifications of EALs, each with their own unique characteristics making them effective for different sectors.
Another misconception: EALs aren’t practical. With over 20 years of experience using EALs like EnviroLogic CSR-2000 Cleaner, we happen to strongly disagree.
Check out this easy-to-read article to make sure you fully understand the benefits of EALs. Then, head to our online store or request a quote to stock up on what we think are the most effective lubricants in the industry.
- EnviroLogic CSR-2000 Cleaner, Learn More
- RSC Bio Solutions Partners with Allied BioScience as a Preferred National Service Provider for SurfaceWise2 Coating Providing Continuous Protection Against COVID-19
- The Process Within the Protocol: 3 Steps for Success
- Victory Innovations Co.: Electrostatic Demo
- NSF Registration Program: Bioesque Disinfectant Solution
- Bioesque Disinfectant Solution Overview