Our Clean Safely Clean & Disinfect Bundles have been carefully created to ensure you have the solutions you need for your space to be deeply cleaned and thoroughly disinfected — thus meeting Clean Safely standards. Whether you’re looking for supplies for your in-house janitorial staff or have taken sanitation matters into your own hands, our bundled product packages are ideal. We’ve done all the research, backed by science, to take the guesswork out of which products you need.
Our Clean & Disinfect Bundle has everything needed to complete the Clean Safely two-step protocol, safely, effectively, and efficiently. Following our two-step protocol is highly important, but doing so will afford complete peace of mind.
Gets the job done.
We’ve done the research. We’ve eliminated the hassle. All you need to do is buy then apply. Step 1: Deep clean every surface with EnviroLogic CSR-2000 to get rid of base-level filth. Step 2: Now that the surface level dirt and debris are taken care of, disinfect with Bioesque Botanical Disinfectant Solution to kill 99.9% of harmful microbes.
Wide range of uses.
Designed for efficacy in a wide variety of spaces and environments, our Clean & Disinfect Bundles are an ideal solution for those wanting to DIY a proper deep cleaning and disinfecting or those looking to supply an in-house janitorial team at the office, job site, clinic, or anywhere in between.
Our solutions are free of bleach and other harsh chemicals making them a great choice for hazard-conscious or environmentally sensitive settings. Nonhazardous for people, animals, and the planet.
At Clean Safely we pride ourselves on being a knowledgeable thought leader in cleaning and have meticulously put together a complete package of chemical solutions you can trust will cover every aspect of the cleaning and disinfecting process. From large surface areas to smaller details and frequent touchpoints, everything you need to Clean Safely is included.
(1) EnviroLogic CSR-2000 Cleaner 5 Gallon/18.92 Liter Pail
(4) Bioesque Botanical Disinfectant Solution 1 Gallon/3.78 Liter Bottles
Step 1: EnviroLogic CSR-2000 Cleaner
This product may be used full strength or diluted with water according to the specific application. The application can be spray, brush, or clean cloth. Clean surfaces thoroughly and rinse with water or wipe with a clean damp cloth to remove residues if required. Use proper disposable gloves if cleaning potentially contaminated areas prior to disinfection and wash hands after removing gloves.
- Full Strength: Heavy grease and grime on heavy equipment. Spot cleaning carpet and fabric.
- 1 Part CSR-2000 to 1 Part Water: Medium-duty cleaning of floors and hard surfaces.
- 1 Part CSR-2000 to 4 Parts Water: General hard surface cleaning of desks, countertops, doorknobs, remotes, etc.
- 1 Part CSR-2000 to 50 Parts Water: Light-duty cleaning of windows, floors, carpet extraction.
Step 2: Bioesque Botanical Disinfectant Solution
This ready to use formula is capable of sanitizing, disinfecting, and deodorizing in a single step. Free of bleach and other harsh chemicals, this broad-spectrum disinfectant features the patented Thymox technology, a botanically derived active ingredient that is a great choice for hazard-conscious or environmentally sensitive settings.
- For Small-Business, Household Use, and Smaller Surface Areas: Simply apply with a standard, handheld spray bottle. After spraying, simply allow the product to sit on the surface for the appropriate period of time. No wiping necessary. Simply spray and walk away.
- For Industrial Use and Large-Scale Areas: Application with an electrostatic sprayer is recommended.
These are starting-point recommendations. Type, location, and level of traffic and soiling will determine the dilution, frequency, and application methods needed for thorough cleaning and disinfecting.
For product safety details, please refer to individual product pages.
For product physical property details, please refer to individual product pages.
For product efficacy details, please refer to individual product pages.