“Wash your hands with soap and warm water.” “Use hand sanitizer.” Many of us have heard statements like these our entire lives and even more in recent times. But have you ever thought much about what soap really is? Or how it works?
You might be surprised to learn that soap is not this gentle, bubbles and suds cleaning agent. It’s super destructive. It’s a sworn enemy of harmful germs, pathogens, and viruses. And it’s an essential tool to keeping you and your loved ones safe.
Check out this recent article from the New York Times to learn everything you need to know about soap, from its hybrid structure and COVID-19 killing power to its interesting historical precedence.
- Biosesque Botanical Disinfectant Solution, Learn More
- EnviroLogic CSR-2000 Cleaner, Learn More
- GUNK Multi-Surface Cleaner and Degreaser, Learn More
- Multi-Purpose Wipes, Learn More
- RSC Bio Solutions Partners with Allied BioScience as a Preferred National Service Provider for SurfaceWise2 Coating Providing Continuous Protection Against COVID-19
- The Process Within the Protocol: 3 Steps for Success
- Victory Innovations Co.: Electrostatic Demo
- NSF Registration Program: Bioesque Disinfectant Solution
- Bioesque Disinfectant Solution Overview